IMA Industries at SÜFFA 2011
IMA Industries, the non-pharmaceutical sector of IMA Group, is a world leader in the design and manufacture of automatic machines for the processing and packaging of tea, coffee, beverage, food (dairy, convenience food and confectionery), cosmetics and toiletries. It includes eight different companies and divisions, all capable of rapidly meeting clients’ requirements and proposing comprehensive, integrated and highly marketing-oriented solutions. Thanks to the IMA Group’s commercial networks, the constantly high level of research and innovation, and the skills of hundreds of specialist technicians, IMA Industries is your global partner to guarantee optimum competitiveness towards reaching your market objectives.
At SÜFFA 2011, Stephan Machinery, which is part of IMA Industries, will exhibit new solutions for the production processes of the food industry as well as machinery for processing convenience food and dairy products, meat and confectionery.
The staff of IMA Industries will be very pleased to meet you at SÜFFA 2011 to illustrate the innovative features of its wide range of machines and complete lines for the food industry.
Come and visit us at SÜFFA 2011 to discover what’s new
in the food processing sector!
Stephan Machinery solutions on show
The Stephan Microcut is a multifunction fine cutting and dispersing system. The rotor stator system is available as single stage and double stage version. A wide range of machine models meet the requirements of various segments of the food industry.
At SÜFFA 2011, Stephan will exhibit three different models of Microcut.
The Stephan Microcut MC 15 is a micro cutter for thick featured and highly viscose products like sausage meat, paté and fish. Equipped with accessory tools even frozen products can be processed with ease. With output of up 11 kw the MC 15 can be used to cut up to 1,200 kilograms in one hour.
The Stephan Microcut MCH-D 150 NVS and MCH-D 180 are high performance micro cutters for thick featured and highly viscose products like sausage meat, paté, fish and baby food. Equipped with accessory tools even frozen products can be processed with ease. A special feature of MCH-D 150 NVS and MCH-D 180 is the option of being equipped with an accessory pre-cutting system, providing even more effective areas of application. With output from 45 up to 90 kw these two models can be used to cut up from 4,500 to 6,000 kilograms in one hour. Another advantage is their cutting system. The contact-free rotor/stator system enables these machines to work for two: it not only does a first-class job of cutting, but can also emulsify. They are easy to operate and can be quickly cleaned. The MCH-D 150 NVS and MCH-D 180 are powerful partners with top performance at repeatably high quality.
Stephan Universal Machine UM 74
The Stephan Universal Machine range is well known for its robustness, reliability and flexibility. The Universal Machines handle almost all the tasks involved in the production of processed cheese, convenience products and confectionary: from mixing and chopping, emulsifying and vacuum deaeration to heating and cooling. The Universal Machines are available for batch sizes from 2.5 up to 170 ltr. and all share one important characteristic: versatility. These multi-functional batch machines, all of which following the unique Stephan principle (all-in-one), can be relied upon to carry out the entire process with all production steps.
On show at SÜFFA 2011, the Stephan Universal Machine UM 74 which is a reliable choice for applications like dressings and chocolate fillings. The UM 74 is equipped with a double jacket for heating and cooling.
About IMA Industries
IMA Industries includes eight divisions and companies:
- Tea & Coffee Division offers the widest range of machines for the packaging of tea and herbs in filter bags and of coffee in filter paper pods for both regular and espresso coffee.
- NaturaPack sells used automatic machines for the packaging of tea after refurbishing and regenerating them.
- BFB Division offers a complete range of end of line equipment which includes over-wrapping, shrink-wrapping, case packing and palletizing solutions.
- Gima has a long experience in the design and manufacture of food, confectionary, beverage, pharmaceutical and assembly packaging solutions.
- Corazza has been founded in 1954 and today can be considered as world leader in manufacturing and supplying a complete range of equipment for dosing and packaging products having creamy and semi-hard consistency, such as processed and fresh cheese, butter, margarine, soft and pressed soup cubes, yeast and other similar products.
- RC designs and manufactures complete lines for pressed soup cubes and overhauling of food dosing as well as packaging machines for portions of processed cheese, butter and soup cubes.
- Stephan Machinery has a leading position in customised machinery for the production processes of the food industry. The company is also leader in the field of machinery for processing convenience food and dairy products, meat and confectionery.
- Stephan Process Engineering is a supplier of process engineering and automation solutions to the diary, confectionary and convenience food industries.